intomusicsoundintomusicsound

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Simply beautiful...

The piece is absolutely beautiful. I love when I hear such wonderful piano songs!... You have a gift for this music and I believe that making a new version of it would be a great idea ( combining this classical with some dnb like in ellipse would probably give an excellent mix! ).

Wish you further inspiration!

~|| Caught in this world ~|| Caught in this world

Caught in your song

Great, great! You have some compositions of very high quality. All the songs are very solid and message-rendering. However, this one is an excellent proof of how hip-hop music can gain somebody's utter attention even without lyrics. This piece is almost perfect ;)

T-Free responds:

Thank you very much for this review, intomusicsound! I hope I can get even better, so that there will be some awesome tracks with lyrics by other great artists sometime.

~|| Clear thoughts ~|| Clear thoughts

Goood!

Exactly, relaxing and entertaining in the same time... You're actually very inspired in discovering new musical combinations (beats, instruments, genres). I can say that you're a true modern composer. I'll start listening every of your songs. Keep it up!
;)

T-Free responds:

Wow, thank you very much, I'm glad you like my music style!^^

~|| Never Ending Dream ~|| Never Ending Dream

Technically Techno

Oook, this really sounds nice. And I surely know why it sounds so good to me: because I hear a hip-hop rhythm :) I'm not a specialist in music genres, but this is for sure kind of a hybrid and that works just fine for me :P

The melody is interesting, I also liked the instruments combination and most of all the piano background, which is a weakness for my ears :D Good job and further inspiration ;)

T-Free responds:

Yay, thank you so much for the review! I'm very glad you liked that I mixed two genres together. :]

My concept My concept

Wish you further inspiration!

I'm so happy to hear this type of music on Newgrounds!

Special piece indeed...

robomanus responds:

Trance Guitar Demo Trance Guitar Demo

The idea was great!...

You should forget about this Hopeku collab and finish this by yourself. I don't think he's gonna claim his rights, haha!

Anyway man, it's a nice piece. I always like songs involving the guitars and this demo could have turned into something great.

xKore + Nechura - Alien xKore + Nechura - Alien

Enter the House!

Modern house... I like that. And it has all the ingredients to be listened in clubs too.
'Alien' is definitely the right name for your song :D
Nice work!

Sound of Infinity - F-777 Sound of Infinity - F-777

Another one perfect!

It took me only 1 minute to rate this 5 and download your song :)

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

Living sounds

That was so... beautiful! So relaxing and so peaceful! A flow through skies, somewhere in a fairytale world; that's the feeling your piece renders to me.

The fact that you're so talented and blessed with inpiration, it's not a novelty, but the idea of your song remixed...well, I wouldn't be so conviced of its quality. Some artworks should remain as they are from the start, this is a classical song not meant to be spoiled by some crazy ideas. This kind of songs become rarer and rarer. We should keep their pureness and enjoy it. You seem to be a very kind person and probably your melodies mirror your inner structure. Carry on enchanting our ears!

P.S: This song definitely deserves the 1st place in all-time top!!

Delinquent Mantis Delinquent Mantis

That's goood!

Man, that's quite.... original! I like the theme, if I can call it that way. Definitely good hip-hop rhythm! The background sound generates that 'delinquent' atmosphere :D, those freaky choirs really send thrills. I also think that the voices are well chosen, they emphasize that psychosis feeling.

What can I say? Keep making hip-hop, this portal is overloaded with electronic music...

DJ-Delinquent responds:

electronic music is overrated bullshit now

HAIL!